twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I have a question about Cancer...?

I am looking for feedback on any information that anyone might have on any type of cure or remedy etc. for cancer. I am not looking for the kind of info you get from your everyday docotor, but the kind of medicine or herb or anyhting other than whats given by the licensed medical doctor. It doesnt matter if your not sure if what you know is correct, I just want to get as much feedback as possible so i can research myself. The kind of stuff I'm looking for is something to this effect: A lot of times people from other countries or different cultures use or know about certain herbs, remedies or what ever it might be to help fight or cure certain illnesses or diseases or injuries, etc. You know, the kind f things that the medical board may not use or say it's not a real way to fight cancer. What ever info you may have or know where I can search for this kind of info, please let me know. Thank you,
Answer:
You could look up this website:- http://gawler.org/html/s01_home/home.asp...Ian Gawler is an Australian man who had a cancerous leg amputated when he was quite young. He treated himself following the amputation with diet and a meditative lifestyle. He has never had a setback.
I know one, it's a remedy that was given to my mother by a priest.It fights cancer.I'll have to look for it, it's written on a paper.
Well, I don't know how much help those things can be, but if you're really interested in finding out about herbal remedies, Germany is the place to look. Try finding German websites on herbals. Germany has done extensive research on herbals and other supplements. The U.S. really hasn't done a lot of research, so what you find in the U.S. may just be a bunch of crap that somebody's trying to sell you.
I don't know if this will help, but have you tried contacting an ayurvedic doctor, and/or a naturopath? There are many ways to treat cancer...you can work in conjunction with a certified traditional MD as well as non-traditional practitioners. Researching changes in diet can help...though I tend to believe that in treating any disease, one should be looking not just at the physical aspects, but also should include mind and spirit (mind/body/spirit).I hope this helps
I am really not sure, but I am battling a lung disease, so if you get some answers. shoot me an e-mail I am interested in this question...OR Nurse
I have read alot about curry reducing tumor sizes, also asprin seems to be gaining more and more evidence towards this effect as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net