twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I have a pain in my lower back and around my hips and a a discharge could I have a bladder infection or kidney

stones.
Answer:
Yes you could. Flank pain is one of the main symptoms of a kidney infection, as well as pain in the lower abdomen. With a bladder infection generally painful urination occurs but it does not always occur with a kidney infection. If the pain is continual and does not go away after a few days, you need to see the doctor. It is possible that you have something else going on, but they will at least do a urine test to determine if there is any infection or anything causing the pain.
It could also be a prostrate problem . I think you need a Dr. to check it out.
yes go to your doctor and get them to run a urine test. they will be able to tell you right away and give you antibiotics to help you get over it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net