twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

I have a few red spots on my face, how do i get rid of it?

I have a few spots on my face - hate it! how do i get rid of it!?
Answer:
it matters what the red spots are. if they are sun/wind burned spots, put lotion on them and let them heal. if they are zits, wash them with acne medication. if they are acne scars, either find a product to help with that or go see a dermatologist. if it's anything else i suggest seeing a dermatologist to help with the problem.
go to the store and buy something like lotion or medication
LEMON JUICE. Please trust me darling... Google "Lemon as a beauty aid" and you can read about the benefits of it. I use it every morning as a toner.
ok what u do is lather your face in water and with a mild soap! this happens u every time to me and this works! just so u know this is my dad's account im a girl!
If they are red and look a little like a strawberry, they are called that a strawberry mark, I have had them. They can be taken off by the Dermatologist, however I did nothing since there was only one on my cheek, and I really do not remember how and when but it was gone all by itself .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net