twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I have a problem with my toe. Can anyone help?

About 6 years ago someone stepped on my toe and it badly hurt. The edge of my nail broke off, but it was okay. From that day on, I have had a problem with my toe. There is some hard, white or yellowish color stuff in between the edge of the nail and the toe. It doesn't hurt, it just looks bad. Now, I tried to cut the nail down and file it. But the stuff in my toenail is hard and feels attached. Is there anything I can do to fix it or has anyone else had this problem?
Answer:
you have a fungus growing under the nail and need to get a prescription medication to take care of it, go to the docor. have you seen those commercials with the little green monster and he climbs under the nail and scratches around, that is you in the commercial, good thing is you only waited 6 years
See a podiatrist and get this taken care of.
cut it off lol
Sounds like a toenail fungus. If so, they have a prescription "nail polish" to help get rid of it.
I'm not a doctor, but it sounds like your toe is healing incorrectly. More than likely from your toe being stepped on and the edge of the nail breaking off (if that is the case). The best thing for you to do is to see a doctor about this as soon as you can. Just because it's not hurting you doesn't mean that the threat of something serious is not there (i.e. gangrene)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net