twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I have a question about acne scarring...?

Why is it that my face scars up from acne? I don't pick at my acne, I hardly touch it.
Answer:
yup. im 17, and happens to me too. all my friends pick at their pimples, and they have no scars and i'm just sitting there like "well, you can see indents on my forehead..."its just about having sensetive skin. the scars go away in about 2 years and most people say they can't see them. you see youself about 5000 times worse than anyone else. you may be looking at your skin, but people look at the WHOLE you. try facial masks if you want. for acne, i use the one and only product that works...my flute teacher (stragely) suggested it before a concert when i had the three biggest pimples on my forehead between my eyebrows. go to a local Macy's or Nordstroms, or order online. its a company called "Origin" and it has the best products. the only thing i need is this little tiny gel in a small round bottle its called "Origin Spot Remover." it contains salyicic acid, benzoyle peroxide, aloe vera, and tons of other stuff. one pat of the remover on a pimple, and in about 18 hours, its completely gone. no redness at all. i love it. they have a website. type in "origin skin products" into google and it'll come up.
http://www.skincarephysicians.com/acnene...
Hi,I think this information will help you a lot:How to avoid permanent scarring -%26gt; http://www.acnepilot.com/acne-scars/how-...What Causes Acne Scars? -%26gt; http://www.acnepilot.com/acne-scars/what...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net