twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

I have a hard dot like thing on my lower back which is painless and of skin color.it can only b felt. wht isit

like you know you can only feel the thing when you waver your hand over it and it doesnt pain at all and it is pretty hard not rock solid though i guess you would understand. i think it might be a knot or a cancer or something very confused and worried please help plz
Answer:
I have a few flesh colored moles. Real tiny.
Also, if it comes and goes, then it could be just and occasional minor outbreak of hives.but, that is only really when it itches.I do believe that you need to start worrying if it starts to change shape or form.Could also, be a skin tag, but those generally aren't firm.Best thing to do is go see your Dr.The others are right about the cyst. If it is under the skin, defin. a cyst. I have one right now that is on the right side of my spine on my lower back. Doesn't hurt when not bothered, but if pushed on, it doesn't feel too good. Again, check with your health care provider
Sounds like a cyst. They are harmless but if you are worried ask a doc.
I have the exact same thing%26 it's on my lower back2. I've always just called it a knot. Idk though. I'm curious2 see what it is..
Sounds like a dermatofibroma (a benign tumor of the dermis). You have to watch it and if it is growing, go to the doctor and have it removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net