twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I have a one year old scar on my nose that was caused by my prescription glasses.?

is there a way for me to heal this scar fast or at least make it less noticeable. Please give me some creams or home remedies to make my scar fade away fast. It isn't that big about half an inch scar on my nose. It is on the surface and the color of the scar is brown because my skin color is white and im asian. If u have any creams or drugs please tell me and tell me or predict how fast it will work for my scar on my nose to fade away. Thank You
Answer:
Mederma applied twice daily, will fade the scar in about 3 weeks.
vitamin E oil works to heal scaring.
Go to roynorton.com, they have some natural skin care products, a few women told me it helped with cancer scares on their faces.
um well, put a bandage over it like srry a BANDIAD or you could work as a life guard if you know how to swim and like you could just put sunblock on it so no one notices i mean like really it's summer. you could say to people who stare. "do you really wanna get a sunburn?" and well, i say you should switch to contacts if you wear your glasses too much. lol it's easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net