twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

I have a few scars on my forehead from a fall that have healed but show up when I get sun. What can I do?


Answer:
Maybe you could try using that Mederma cream. I've heard that it fades scars. You could also try asking a dermatologist. They might know something. I hope it helps:)
You might want to use StriVectin-SD. I had a couple of white scars on my forehead, as well, but that took care of it pernamently.
Wear a headband like Rocky or johntravolta in Welcome back Kotter.
Microdermabrasion (surface peel)
Check out some salons/ spas that offer it so you don't have to see your dermatologist.
What it does is take off the first layer of skin and which mainly is all the dead skin. It will cause your skin to grow back more smoother. After enough treatments the scars will be gone.
Works great on strech marks too!
Go to your local Wal Mart or order it online=MIRACELL, it's absolutely amazing stuff. It completely removes scars and just about anything else you can imagine. I've been using it for a month on scars on my face and they are better than they have ever been! One scar is completely gone, and they say within a few months all of my scars will be gone. My friend has proved this to me four times now. ANyway, check out the link below to Miracell and see the results yourself. It's definately worth checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net