twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I have a place on my arm?

It looks like I have been burned. I haven't what has caused this? or what could it be??
Answer:
Is it scaley as well as red? It could be psoriasis, alot of people have it and it doesn't have to be severe like you see on T.V. it can just be a small area that shows up for a few weeks and disappears. It can reoccur or you may never see it again.
tammy with that lil info do you really think we can help you? no we cat get ya as.s to the doc NOW!
Well this question isnt detailed enough for me to help you out. Have you scratched a bug bite maybe a little too much? Or possibly gotten rug burn. I would need more detail to help you
If you are over 60, it is just an age spot.
Try using vitamin e cream and see if it goes away.
It could be roasacea. have u ben out in the sun? use sunscreen if u go out in bright light. Also if u notice a change in the area consult a physician and oh yes. rosacea a common reddening of the facial area(slso other areas) is very treatable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net