twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I have a pimple on my cheek that causes swelling under my eye, what do I do?

I have what I think is a pimple on my cheek (i'm not sure because it feels pretty deep and it doesnt have a head or anything) it's in line with the end of my eyebrow and i tried using this stuff last night to help it go away but I woke up this morning and the area underneath the one eye was obviously swollen (before anyone calls this an allergic reaction i used this same stuff on other parts of my face last night and my skin is completely normal. What coulld this possibly be?
Answer:
Wash it with a very warm compress and repeat this process a lot - tonight. On 10 minutes off another 10 try to make sure the wash cloth is clean and very warm.
Add peroxide and sleep with your head elevated. Take a motrin for the swelling. If worse or not better tomorrow call your family MD.
sounds like a risen or boyle nothing to be worried about do not mess with it it should go away soon okay
Cystic pimples are deep, and often don't show heads for days, or sometimes even never.
Try not to touch or mess with the pimple, or it will swell worse.
It probably won't help, but you could try putting ice on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net