twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

I have a gaint pimple on my chin?

please help me get rid of it fast. lol i only get these kind of pimples once in a while and it really hurts. and its really red and i dont want to sqeeze it cause i heard it makes your pimples stay longer.
Answer:
Apply moist heat with a clean washrag, as hot as you can stand as often as you can stand. Also try a steam facial, with a pot of steaming water. No potions, lotions or squeezing is going to help. You want to get the pore to open and drain on it's own, so it will drain completely and heal faster. Once it starts to drain on it's own, you can sometimes help with very, very gentle pressure, downward along the sides- not together. Afterwards, a wash down with witch hazel on a cotton pad, and a drop of tea tree oil will help it heal faster. With heat, it should come to a head and drain in a day or so. There is no faster method, unfortunately. Don't squeeze it, because if it isn't ready to drain, it can rupture under the skin and just make it a bigger and more painful problem. Take care only to touch it with fresh washed hands, and then wash them again before you touch other skin- or you will spread the bacteria to a new spot. Just apply heat and resist temptation to squeeze.
i have on of those right now. I don't know any way to get ri of it fast but wash your face whenever it is oily and eventually it will go away. Mine took two days...
There's a facewash I use called Zap Zyt. It works really really good. You can also by the cream you use to put on your zits. It was recommended as the #1 acne medicine in Seventeen magazine, and it really works!
i always use tooth paste not the gel kind the regular tooth paste. I don't know why but the redness is reduce and the swelling will go down almost over night
I used to get those types of pimples too and all I can say is ouch. To elevate the pain soak a towel in warm water; squeeze out excess water; then place the towel on the pimple; repeat as necessary. Another way to deal with this is to buy a Zeno, which is what I ended up doing. Although the Zeno costs $150.00, I would recommend it to anyone. This is the only "product" that I have used that constantly works. And yes, I did also go to the dermatologist. I still wash my face but when one of those annoying pimples crops up I just use the Zeno and it's gone within a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net