twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

I have a huge pimple on my back!?

i have a huge pimple on my back and its completely red. i dont see a head. then again it's on my back. how do i get rid of it. im going to the pool tomorrow!
Answer:
It might be an under-the-skin, which is different from a regular pimple. It will probably take a while for it to go away. If you put ice on it that will bring the swelling down and make it go away faster. I wouldn't try to pop it though. That will probably be quite painful because it is on your back and because of the type of pimple that it most likely is.
Ask someone you trust to "pop" it.
Don't touch it. It could be an abscess. Usually it disappears in a couple of days. If not, and get worse, visit your doctor for antibiotics.
For God's sake don't go to the pool! It might pop there and get in the water!Just kidding...I used to "do" my sister's back and it's heavy duty. Find someone with a strong stomach and have them use a paper towel. Try to find a pore or use a sterile needle to make a hole that brings the pus closest to the surface and squeeze it out. Put some Neosporin on it after.
Soak cotton wool in mint juice, and apply every day. Mix cinnamon powder with lime juice to make a fine paste, Apply on pimples. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/... for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net