twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I have a persistant rumbling in my chest..what can it be?

I'm going to the doc soon, but I want to get an idea of what it might be.I have had this feeling of mucus in my chest for weeks now. Sometimes after heavy exercise it makes my breathing harder. Othewise it causes no harm and I can breathe easy but sometimes I feel a little rumble in my chest. There is NO PAIN at all!! What can it be?
Answer:
My husband had that same feeling a while back. He says it was allergy from the cat (dander) and plus if you're around a lot of dust or chemicals that could make it worse. Nothing helped until we moved.
Your doc will know!
This happened to me a couple years ago. Mine was the flu then pnemonia. It might be one of those. But ya, you need to go to the docter.
If you've had the flu or a cold lately, it could be mucus in your lungs.
Take an expectorant and see if that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net