twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I have a strange little bump on my ear..?

Its like I have a rock built into my ear lobe, and it makes my whole side of my head hurt. Its small, but it has gotten bigger the past couple days..
Is it some kind of tumor and can it be cancerous or anything life-threatening?And how can I remove it?
Answer:
Have you had your ears pierced in the area of this bump. It is normal when you get your ears pierced that a "little bump" forms in the cartilage. If the lump is caused by piercing your ears, you can massage your lobe to increase blood flow and that will help the small lump to dissipate.If not, you should go see your medical doctor. It is not normal for a lump anywhere to start growing for no reason. I really doubt that it would be cancer but you still should have it looked at and the doctor can remove it with little pain involved.
go see your doctor or dermatologist
most times it's just a cyst (can't spell) it normally will come and go with how well you feel these are very common in women all over your body...if it become really painful or forms a sort of head (like a pimple would) then I would suggest a warm compress to make it feel better if it doesn't feel better in a day and you are still worried or it becomes red and inflammed lookign then yeah I'd go see a dermatologist about it...at the very least they can probably drain it for you so that it wouldn't be as painful..
Is your ear pierced? This happens to pierced ears sometimes. It's just a sack of puss that will eventually move to the piercing hole and come out. You can (slightly!) heat up a needle and stick it in your piercing and that will draw the puss out...or just use a warm compress (slower to work, but still effective) Unless your ears aren't pierced...then I've totally just wasted your time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net