twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I have a small kidney stone and I have been finding white particles in my urine what are they?

I was in hospital for 10 days I was diagnosed with what they said was a small kidney stone, I stayed in due to exteme pain and was descharged about 5 days ago without passing the stone. I was told to drink plenty of water which I have been doing but the stone has still not passed and I have noticed since yesterday that there are small white particles in my urine, I am concerned what can they be? Also I have felt alot more pain by my kidneys and abdomen today does that mean the stone is moving? I would be grateful for any info as it is hard to get information here in spain as they tell you the bare minimum. Thanks.
Answer:
This sounds like the kidney stone breaking up. Kidney stones are part calcium (hence the white bits) and they pass out through your urine. If you are worried or in a lot of pain (which can be usual when passing the stones) go and see a doctor.
sounds like its broken down and its passing through now
usually the stones are white, could have a yellow tint, it is possible that you had one large one and they sometimes disperse into several small ones, you could pass then for around 2 weeks
It could be that your kidney stone is breaking and your passing it in your urine i know kidney stones can be very painful and hope it clears up very soon, good luck.
could be particles of stone.are you straining your urine?of course,a stone moving is painful.all you can do is wait until it passes and drinks lots of fluids.keep hydrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net