twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I have a skin problem, what do you think it is?

I have 4 red spots on my legs, about the size of a nickel, they seem dried out, red and sometimes itchy. they are also spreading, i now have one on my arm.
Answer:
If persists go t oa doctor and see if you can get anything for it. Seeing as it has already spread then I'd go fairly soon.
sounds like posion ivy.
it could be ring worm, ive had it before. Its easy to get rid of. If you could buy some t-tree oil it works great!
you have been contracted w/ something serious especially if it's spreading that rapidly, i would get off this computer if i were you and rush to the hospital.
It maybe Herpes and if is Herpes you must be very sensitive right know in the place of the spots, what I mean is that this red spots nickel sized are sensitive by touching, by putting your pants or sweater and the contact of the pants or sweater to the spots makes you more sensitive and also sensitive my moving the affected areas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net