twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I have a serious paranoia issue and i would like to know how to get rid of it w/o medical help.?

Basically didnt finally fall asleep until 5 in the morning yesterday.Now I'm up again and its almost 2 am.I'm basically afraid that if i close my eyes, someone will get me. I cant really explain past that...Any way to get over this fear so i can finally sleep?
Answer:
Hi:From what you are describing, you have a hefty plate of paranoia. You are already exhausted due to your sleeping habits, and now on top of that there is a new fear of a monster that wants to get you.I can very much understand the no sleep you speak of. I have been awake for the past 7 days. I have rested my eyes maybe for a total of $---.I can say this because we are in the same boat going to the sme place, to the place were we can sleep in the warn sun and enjoy the rest of the day. I know. Easier than said or done.First thing in the am you MUST see you doctor please. Even though you want no medication, voice that also but hear what he is telling you.....all the reg things and focus on your paranoia. Once you are in treatment for you issues, you will begin to feel better soon. Dont take on more that you can handle either.I will pray today that you and I will be able to sleep come Monday.
Honey you will have no quality life until you seek medical advice.
Well, there is some reason you feel that if you close your eyes someone will get you. Whatever it is, you should talk about it to someone. If it becomes a regular problem then you should see a doctor and get some therapy (to help you find out why you have this issue). Sometimes talking about things will bring out why you have this fear. Otherwise, I don't know what to tell you without knowing more about what's going on to make you feel that way or if it is just something that is out of the blue. Good luck and hope you can get some sleep.
How long have you had this fear for?? You can go about this in several ways. If its just something recent, look at your lifestyle changes. Factors including drugs, stress, hormones etc could trigger this off. Its not uncommon these days to manifest issues like this.Chemical imbalance in the brain (which isn't rare) or depression (bipolar, manic etc)Braur make a really good relaxant (I think its called insomnia relief) which is all natural and you can get it in a spray or tablets that dissolve under the tongue.
Or speak with a naturpath, perhaps you just need to re balance you and your lifestyle.
Or if you feel as tho this could escalate further and could potentially be more serious than I think you should see a professional ASAP.
I know that a lot of people balk at the idea of getting professional help for things because they want to deal with it all themselves. The thing is, that usually doesn't work for the really serious problems. What you are experiencing sounds very serious and is greatly diminishing the quality of your life. There is no shame in seeking professional help - that's what they're there for! Please make yourself an appointment and take your life back. You'll be in my thoughts. :)(The link below talk about extreme paranoia, some of the causes and treatments.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net