twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I have a really painfull right hip. Pain is worse on external rotation.?

Any ideas. btw its been like it for 5 days now. No accident or injury involved.
I wondered if any of my meds produce joint pain.
Valsartan, felodopine, bendroflurozide.
Answer:
Possible. I started having bad hip pain when I began martial arts. I don't know if I turned the wrong way or my body was rebelling. Anyhow it hurt for like 3 years. I had a friend suggest I start taking gelatin. I took two in the morning and two at lunch for about two months. Pain went away. Now I just take two in the morning.
If it is financially possible, please go to the Dr. I understand it is hard on some people financially to go to the Dr. for treatment, however, in this case I would suggest going to alleviate the pain and worry.
You need to go see the do if you have worse pain on external rotation. Something is wrong so see your doc today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net