twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I have a sort of rash that started around my belly button then went up my abdomen. Its dark brown. What is it?

It kinda looks like dry skin but i put lotion on it and it didnt go away. Its spread and its dark brown and not like one big strip it has like parts were its speckles and shows my real skin color though it.
Answer:
IF you have a really deep belly button it is probably a yeast infection. See your doc use the cream and you should be fine. And make sure that after bathing you really dry your belly button out to prevent it from happening again.
visit your doctor or urgent care.
Go to the doctor right away. It might be something very minor, but a very serious illness, meningitis I think, begins with a rash on your stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net